Can I get some samples to test the quality?

Date: Nov 23, 2023


Author: admin

Certainly! To receive samples, please reach out to us so that we can provide them to you.

We request that 30% of the payment be made for the order, and the remaining 70% be paid before shipment.

It will take about 5-8 days to arrive. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact me directly

e juece