1、Can I get some samples to test the quality?
Certainly! To receive samples, please reach out to us so that we can provide them to you.
2、What is your payment system?
We require a 30% payment with the order and the remaining 70% to be paid before shipment.
3、What size replacement bulbs and fuses are appropriate for this ?
For our brand, the MOQ is 100 pieces/flavors. For OEM (customized) orders, the MOQ is 1000 pieces per flavor.